I am Yu Wu (武宇 in Chinese), a fourth-year PhD student at the ReLER Lab, University of Technology Sydney.
I started my PhD life in 2017 under the supervision of Prof.Yi Yang.
I received the B.Eng degree in Mechanical Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2015.
Here are my Google Scholar and CV.
Served as a reviewer for CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, ICML, NIPS, AAAI, ACM MM, WACV, TPAMI, TIP, TNNLS.
My research is supported by Google PhD Fellowship.
- 2021.05: I was selected for CVPR 2021 Doctoral Consortium.
- 2021.05: We won the 1st place in the The 3rd Large-scale Video Object Segmentation Challenge @ CVPR21.
- 2020.10: I was awarded the Google PhD Fellowship 2020.
- 2020.07: Outstanding Reviewer Award for ECCV 2020.
- 2020.06: We won the 1st place in the EPIC-Kitchens Action Recognition Challenge @ CVPR20 for the second year. Our report can be find here.
- 2019.06: We ranked 1st in the EPIC-Kitchens Action Recognition Challenge @ CVPR19.