I am Yu Wu (武宇), a postdoctoral researcher at Visual AI Lab, Princeton University.
Before that I received my Ph.D. at the ReLER Lab, University of Technology Sydney, advised by Prof.Yi Yang. I received the B.Eng degree in Mechanical Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Here are my Google Scholar and CV.
- 2021.09: We are organizing the Video Scene Parsing in the Wild workshop at ICCV 21.
- 2021.06: Ranked 1st in Large-scale Video Object Segmentation Challenge @CVPR21.
- 2021.06: I was selected for CVPR 2021 Doctoral Consortium.
- 2020.10: I was awarded the Google PhD Fellowship.
- 2020.06: We won the 1st place in the EPIC-Kitchens Action Recognition Challenge @ CVPR20 for the second year. Our report can be find here.
- 2019.06: We ranked 1st in the EPIC-Kitchens Action Recognition Challenge @ CVPR19.