I am Yu Wu (武宇 in Chinese), a third-year Ph.D student at the ReLER Lab, University of Technology Sydney (UTS).
I started my Ph.D. course in July 2017 under the supervision of Prof.Yi Yang.
I received the B.Eng degree in Mechanical Engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2015.
Here are my Google Scholar and Github.
Served as a reviewer for CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, AAAI, ACM MM, TIP, TNNLS, TCSVT, PR.
- 2020.03: Three papers were accepted to CVPR 2020. One paper was accepted to TIP.
- 2020.01: Two papers on Vision and Language was accepted to TIP and TCSVT.
- 2019.11: Our paper on Egocentric Action Recognition was accepted to AAAI 2020.
- 2019.07: Three papers were accepted to ICCV 2019.
- 2019.06: We won the 1st place in the EPIC-Kitchens Action Recognition Challenge @ CVPR19. Our report can be find here.
- 2019.01: One paper was accpted to TIP.
- 2018.06: One paper was accepted to ACM-MM 2018.
- 2018.02: One paper was accepted to CVPR 2018.